4/19/2008

Cherry Blossums

Last week I went to Kajo park to see the Cherry Blossoms, and it was quite beautiful I just hated that the week the bloomed was a very rainy week. But I still got a chance to see them though so I was happy. I just wish I could have gotten drunk underneath them :( in true Japanese fashion. But, I had work the next morning, so I have a responsibility to not going to work smelling like some drunk gaijin. Here are some pictures that I took last night with my camera phone. I must say my phone takes some great pictures especially at night!! The camera on my phone was better than my friends stand alone cameras, suck on that nubs.

I will upload these pictures and some more in their original size on like flickr or something I have to make an account. So I will post that link so you can see bigger pictures ^_^. But for now I am going to eat lunch and maybe poop. Until next time.




No comments: