11/15/2008

NO TITLE

I am never usually this fresh yo. . .

Now that I am unemployed relaxing everyday I have a lot of time to catch up on my sleep after all that insomnia last month. It feels good being able to wake up whenever. If there is one thing I hate it's waking up extremely early. So I have looked for a few jobs here in America so far have had no luck. My mom is telling me the same thing now as when I left it takes 6 months to find a job. If that truly is the case then I suppose I can tack on another 2 months due to the floundering economy. I will say that the job market in America looks a lot worse than it was the last time I was here, but it wasn't like I was expecting it to get any better. 

I am thinking I am going to once again focus my efforts on another country my top picks are still Amsterdam, Hong Kong, and Canada (In that order). The easiest of those 3 to work in is probably Hong Kong. I would say in as little as a month I could have a job in Hong Kong and be ready to board a flight out to China. People are probably wondering won't that be just like Japan? The answer would be yes and no it will still just be a ton of asians but there will also be a lot more people from other parts of the world too but asians will definitely be in abundance. 

It would seem however I would go there and a series of mishaps would happen to me and then I would be right back where I started again. But I am a veteran of living overseas now this won't be my first time I won't have tons of anxiety when I go. That first time I went to Japan I was like gripped by fear and uncertainty. Like I didn't even get out of my seat on the 12+ flight over. The Japanese lady next to me kept asking me if I was okay. I wasn't okay but I said I was least she think I am a terrorist or something. I would love to have someone from America go with me of all the friends I have I can only think of maybe 1 or 2 that would seriously go with me. Sure I talk with a lot of my friends about the possibility, but I know I am really just humoring them because I know in my mind there is no way they would possibly do what I have done. 

So you may be wondering who those 2 globetrotters are!?! They are Cameron and Geoffrey. Cameron is an obvious person to want to live overseas and experience a different culture and way of life, because he has done it before and is doing it again (he is going to Africa with the Peace Corps next year). And Geoffrey is just a free spirit I know we only talk about nonsense most of the time, but I admire young Geoffrey's other worldly thoughts and ideas. Plus it's never a dull moment with Geoffrey is around. So he is kind of a double edged sword because I am sure if me and him were out living in another country we would get into some trouble (but overall it would be an amazing time). But Geoffrey is still in school and having a degree of some sort is kind of a necessity to living overseas so technically he wouldn't be able to make the trip with me.

Now that I think about it their is a 3rd person, again she is someone who is currently living overseas. Actually there are 2 girls living overseas I would consider. But the other one I won't really consider because I find her reasons and situation a bit ridiculous for my taste. Plus the girl I am considering (who isn't ridiculous) is wayyy hotter. If you are reading this Erin you looked good in that black dress that night I ran into you at Rocky Mountain. So yea those are the only 3 people I would seriously consider living with overseas. I am not basing this on looks and other trivial things for others out there who are reading and wondering "What the hell!?! Why didn't I make the list??". I have an index called "The Sedentary index" on which I rate people I know, and based on factors such as financial situation, interpersonal relationships (i.e. having a boyfriend or girlfriend), spontaneity, willingness to travel (amount of previous overseas trips), and most importantly openness of mind (you got to eat new foods, and do stuff you have never done before).

Actually I just had a stroke of brilliance looking at my own "Sedentary index" I know the perfect candidate. He is lacking in one area which is Interpersonal Relationships since he currently has a girlfriend and they have been together for awhile now, so long in fact he was considering marrying her. But I know how faithful he is (joking of course) and I know that he is saying that his girlfriend is starting to get on his nerves and they argue about petty stuff all the time. But this is the perfect individual. Although I know we will undoubtedly corrupt each other. I will corrupt him to once again be unfaithful to his gf. I am not 100% positive that I have been a catalyst for him to cheat on her before, but it is highly likely. I practically handed him a girl to cheat on her with. But yea he is the most open minded person I have ever met and possible ever will meet in my life. Speaking of which he just signed into AIM going to talk with him about this now. PEACE! 

No comments: