11/12/2008

I am feeling the love <333


So I have been back in America for a week now and I am feeling soooooo much love from people. I am not the best person at reading people or their emotions so it helps that many people just flat out told me they loved me. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like a Pop Tart full of dog hair. I feel really good about being back even more than I thought I would as a direct result of all of this love I am feeling. It was extremely hard for me to tell how anyone in Japan felt because of the language barrier. And my own ineptitude at reading any kind of body language be it Japanese or American. I am happier than words can even transcribe. So I will end this blog by saying I love you all my fellow Americans. And to those of you I have never met I want to meet you soon! 

Phase 1 complete!